PR Account Manager – Job Description
Freedom Media was established in 2011 and has seen exciting growth in its range of services and client base over recent years. To help with a number of exciting new projects, we are looking to expand our team further as part of our future journey.
We have a broad range of local, UK and international clients and have developed an excellent reputation across all areas of our business, which includes video production, graphic design, digital, marketing, PR and event management.
Our team members are highly skilled and hard working. We all enjoy what we do and, importantly, we love to have fun. Our satisfaction comes from making our clients happy and delivering value for money services which helps make their businesses better.
We are looking for a highly motivated and organised individual to join our team as a PR Account Manager, helping to co-ordinate campaigns as well as dealing with a wide range of client projects.
This demanding, but extremely fulfilling, role will require you to oversee projects on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that they run smoothly and achieve their potential. Daily contact with clients is a key part of the job, so offering new and forward-thinking ideas is essential to the productive communication process. A very confident and assertive attitude is necessary. You will report to the directors, in a fast-paced creative environment and will be an excellent team player.
We are ideally looking for someone who has 3-5 years success in a similar role. Whilst a CIPR qualification would be beneficial; it is not essential if you have the relevant experience.
- Managing client PR campaigns under the direction of our Creative Director
- Regularly communicating with clients at a senior level – providing strategic advice to aid their PR and wider marketing objectives
- Analysing PR coverage – organising and tracking feedback, providing written reports
- Delivering marketing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Writing press releases, providing commentary and product or company information to the media
- Building relationships with key media contacts
- Liaising with printers & suppliers
- Assisting the Creative Director with event management
Skills / Experience Required
- A solid background in PR and marketing with a flair for creativity, strategic thinking and innovation
- Impressive emotional intelligence and interpersonal expertise
- Experience in professional client relationship management
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Digital marketing / social media management experience would be of great benefit
- A great communicator – excellent presentation, verbal and written skills
- Keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques
- Good industry knowledge and experience in building influential networks
- Outstanding organisational skills with an ability to manage multiple clients and projects
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 30th April 2021.
All applications and interviews will be handled with complete discretion.