Graphic Designer – Job Description
Freedom Media was established in 2011 and has seen exciting growth in its range of services and client base over recent years. To help with a number of exciting new projects we have underway, we are looking to expand our creative team further to be part of our future journey.
We have a broad range of local, UK and international clients and have developed an excellent reputation across all areas of our business, which includes video production, graphic design, digital, marketing, PR and event management.
Our team members are highly skilled and hard working. We all enjoy what we do and, importantly, we like to have fun. Our satisfaction comes from making our clients happy and delivering value for money services which helps make their business better.
As an addition to our Design Team, we are currently looking for a Graphic Designer with 5+ years experience who will take responsibility for delivering design solutions that have a high visual impact.
An outstanding team player, you’ll also be proactive and able to independently manage and prioritise a demanding multi-client workload. In addition to creating and working on print layouts for brochures and other print content, artworking and generating print-ready files and PDFs, you’ll also be equally comfortable creating content for website, app and social media platforms.
You’ll be a highly creative and inventive thinker, continually providing fresh ideas to shape concepts and execute stand-out designs for our clients and new business pitches. as well as a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Interpreting our client’s business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose
- Estimating time required to complete projects and assisting with preparation of quotes/estimates in conjunction with the Creative and Commercial Directors
- Developing design briefs and thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Presenting ideas, supported by explanations, to clients
- Proof-reading to produce work which is accurate and of a high quality
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Liaising with printers, copywriters, photographers, web developers and clients, demonstrating teamwork in the delivery of projects
Skills / Experience Required
The ideal candidate will have:
- experience in working to brand guidelines;
- an excellent eye for typography;
- a meticulous approach;
- thorough experience working in a Mac environment;
- comprehensive experience of the Adobe Creative Suite including, but not limited to, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat;
- Microsoft Office skills;
- excellent project management skills
It would also be a particular advantage if you had:
- experience in website (HTML/CSS/Wordpress), mobile, app design/development and e-marketing;
- experience in using After Effects
We’re looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
To apply for this position, please send your CV, along with a pdf or link to your portfolio, to email@example.com
All applications and interviews will be handled with complete discretion.