Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
(Updated 18 March 2020)
In view of the recent and ongoing changing situation with regards to COVID-19 virus, and measures being taken to minimise the spread of this, we wanted to touch base with our clients, suppliers and partners with a brief update and reassurance of our support and concern.
We are very much open for business and, whilst we appreciate this situation has the potential to impact on all of us in different ways, our approach is to focus on the following:
- To keep up to date with all of the advice from government and health professionals, taking sensible action as appropriate
- To manage risks for our staff team which is likely to include an element of remote working and to consider holding client meetings over video calls where possible
- To provide as near normal a service as possible for as long as possible to our clients whilst operating in a safe way
- To work collaboratively with our clients in finding solutions in situations where they need to find alternative ways of operating or communicating with their customers
- To maintain close lines of communication with our suppliers and other partners so that we can support each other through any challenges we may face
Whilst there is still much uncertainty and constantly changing guidance, we want to reassure all of our contacts that we still put great importance on our relationships with you. Indeed, it is often during such challenging times that the value of these relationships come to the fore and we want to assure you of the best support we can provide.
Please let us know if you need to talk to us about any specific requests or if you need help to adapt the way you are engaging with your clients at this time.
We are in this together and here to help!
Stuart Stables – Commercial Director.
We are here to help and assist you the best we can during this time.